MOM & ME (AND YOU, TOO) IN TUSCANY Getaway October 4 – 11, 2015
Mother-Daughter time is not only precious it’s important, and we at Me & Mom in Tuscany want it to be a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
Italy called to me over 20 years ago when I wanted to live my own dolce vita experience. I wanted to live a life that made me smile everyday. And now I want to share that with mothers, daughters, sisters, and grandmothers.
Our 18th century Fattoria is the ultimate home base for a week of bonding and rejuvenation. With over 32,000 square feet of living space no one will be underfoot.
The home is filled with family antiques, priceless art and built in antiquities. Every window opens to the most breathtaking views of either the Mediterranean sea or the endless view of olive groves and vineyards with ancient villages dotting the horizon. The grounds and gardens are beautifully manicured around the two pools. Outdoor patios, little nooks and coves for private moments for solitude are ample. There is even a little private church!
- Learning how to cook Italian cuisine.
- Taking a yoga class overlooking the Maremma Coastline.
- Indulging in a serene spa treatment for two.
- Shopping in the local villages.
- Wine tasting at nearby vineyard.
- Learning Italian from a local teacher.
Tuscany in October is one of my favorite times of the year here. The sun is still warm and olive trees and vines are plump with ripe fruit, ready to produce some of the world’s best oils and wines amidst the rolling hills of one of Italy’s most beloved regions.
This is what this all-inclusive retreat (excluding airfare) includes:
- Six nights in a magical Tuscany setting on top of a hill overlooking the Mediterranean Sea.
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner daily (unless we are our on an excursion) prepared by our private chef using only the freshest, local ingredients.
- A Me & Mom welcome basket full of luxury products to make your stay more relaxing
- Vineyard tour and wine tasting.
- Olive oil tasting.
- Italian cooking classes.
- Daily Yoga classes.
- Daily Meditation classes.
- Italian language lessons.
- Shopping excursion to a nearby historical town.
- Spa day, relaxing in the hot springs.
- A sightseeing day trip.
- Transportation to and from Florence Airport*.
Single Occupancy – $3500 US
Double shared – $2900 US per person
Three or four in one room (for girlfriends or other family members) – $2200 US per person
Deposit $1200 US with balance due 7 days before retreat.
Please email me at email@example.com if you are interested in escaping to this special place, that holds many wonderful memories for me!
*One bus will take you there and back at a predetermined time.